Thursday, December 16, 2010

Leilani the Yellow Belt

Last night was promotion exam night at Taekwon Do.  Leilani and Rubie were testing for their yellow belts.  They were the only white belts testing and the youngest kids there.  They were AWESOME.  Both girls have been working really hard and did their best.  We are so very proud of them both!

Here they are bowing to Instructor Nick before their test.(Check out Lani's braids!)
Kicking Stance!
A quick hug for luck.
Yellow belt at last!
She was thrilled about getting a trophy too.
Instructor Nick tying Leilani's new belt

Instructor Jameel, Rubie, Leilani, and Instructor Nick.
                  Congratulations Leilani The Yellow Belt.  We are so proud of you!!

No comments:


Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm Kelli. I'm a mommy, a wife, a teacher, a sports fanatic, a VERY amateur photographer, and a bit of craft whiz kid. I love my family and friends, all things purple, March Madness, The Green Bay Packers, my job (most of the time!)and anything that has to do with Brett Favre.