Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The tooth is OUT

After a few days of wiggling her "wobbly tooth" Leilani had enough.  She brought me a piece of string, asked me to tie it around her tooth and then she yanked it out herself.  It was AMAZING.  But you can see for yourself.  Click on the video:

Lani pulls out her OWN tooth!


Here it is!

 The tooth fairy brought her a dollar and a new book.  She was actually lots more excited about the book, than the money.
 The tooth went into her new special tooth fairy pouch that her Mama made.

No comments:


Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm Kelli. I'm a mommy, a wife, a teacher, a sports fanatic, a VERY amateur photographer, and a bit of craft whiz kid. I love my family and friends, all things purple, March Madness, The Green Bay Packers, my job (most of the time!)and anything that has to do with Brett Favre.