Thursday, May 20, 2010

You make me laugh


Leilani makes us laugh out loud at least once every day.  Here are a few of her recent gems...

Mommy:  "Leilani, can you come help Mama put away your laundry please?"
Leilani: "But Mama, that's YOUR job?"
Mommy: "If they're your clothes, why do you think putting them away is Mommy's job?"
Leilani: "Because Mama. It's your job to do the laundry, and wash the dishes, and do the cleaning, and make my dinner, and go to work."
Mommy:  "Well then what are Daddy's jobs?"
Leilani:  "Daddy's job is to go to work and to sleep."
Mommy:  "Leilani, you and I need to have a long talk."


A caterpillar eats a lot, then crawls into his RACCOON and goes to sleep.  When he wakes up he's a butterfly. 

Leilani:  "That lady's tummy is HUGE because she has a baby in there."
Then after a long look at me with her head cocked to one side, "Mommy.  Do you have a baby in your boobs?"
Mommy: "Sigh"

1 comment:

S Kay Murphy said...

OK, I love her take on what Daddy does! Hilarious!!!


Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm Kelli. I'm a mommy, a wife, a teacher, a sports fanatic, a VERY amateur photographer, and a bit of craft whiz kid. I love my family and friends, all things purple, March Madness, The Green Bay Packers, my job (most of the time!)and anything that has to do with Brett Favre.