Friday, October 8, 2010

Leilani's first Taekwon Do class

Tonight was Leilani's first Taekwon Do class.  She and Rubie actually did very well. 
Here she is being fitted for her white belt by Instructor Jameel.
(By the way, both of her instructors are adorable!)
 Sitting very straight and still waiting for her instructions.

 There are kids of all ages, sizes and abilities in her class.  The school doesn't accept anyone under age 4.  Hard to believe the little boy on the far left is 4 years old, isn't it?  He's really little and really good!
As always, the bows make the outfit!


 Watching and waiting anxiously for their first class to begin.


 Look at the look on her face.  Leilani is SERIOUS about her kicks!  I think it took Instructor Jameel a little by surprise.

This one is my favorite picture of the whole day.  Look at these two.   Hi-YAH!!

No comments:


Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm Kelli. I'm a mommy, a wife, a teacher, a sports fanatic, a VERY amateur photographer, and a bit of craft whiz kid. I love my family and friends, all things purple, March Madness, The Green Bay Packers, my job (most of the time!)and anything that has to do with Brett Favre.