Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mud day

Today was Mud Day at Leilani's preschool.  I went to school this morning so I could take some pictures.  All of the kids in her class were running around covered from head to toe in the mud.  They were flinging it, rolling in it, doing somersaults in it, and thoroughly enjoying the mud.  Then there was Leilani... standing on her tiptoes, with her hands out to the side looking horrified.  I asked why she wasn't playing with her friends she responded, "I don't want to get mud on my nail polish."  How did I get such a prissy daughter?!

Notice the hands... not getting it on her fingernail polish.
She would be mortified if she knew her bottom looked like this!
The other kids had a ball in the mud.
Her two little friends Sierra and Cassie were a muddy mess!
Hmmm... only one of these little girls looks like she was at mud day.
I had to force her to put a TOE in the mud.
This is my favorite.  Look at the look on her face!  "Yuck!  That's just nasty!  I'm not touching THAT!"

1 comment:

S Kay Murphy said...

I ADORE these pictures, Kelli!! What cute kids!! Unlike Princess Fabulosa, I would've been one of the kids covered with the stuff!! (Ezra, on the other hand... ;D)


Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm Kelli. I'm a mommy, a wife, a teacher, a sports fanatic, a VERY amateur photographer, and a bit of craft whiz kid. I love my family and friends, all things purple, March Madness, The Green Bay Packers, my job (most of the time!)and anything that has to do with Brett Favre.